Australian Women Links Headline Animator

Monday, November 29, 2010

Ex-labourer Kate Mathews says sexual harassment forced her out of a job | News.com.au

Ex-labourer Kate Mathews says sexual harassment forced her out of a job | News.com.au
Ms Mathews said a colleague she had earlier complained to also turned on her, telling her "anything that bleeds once a month should be shot" and "laughing off" her complaints.
"I just wanted to go to work and do a job ... I just kept saying to myself I had to be strong, but I felt like a nothing out there," she said.
"I didn't want to be a whinger, I just wanted to work."

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    paulmck041@hotmail.com
    I'd like to find a way to get in touch with Ms Mathews. Either direct or indirectly.
    I don't want to post any details publicity. Any assistance would be intensely appreciated.

    ReplyDelete